Circle Sri Lanka - For Solo Travellers
Best of Sri Lanka – For Solo Travellers
A jewel in the Indian Ocean, Sri Lanka is jam-packed with ancient sites, fascinating culture, beautiful wilderness and idyllic beaches. On this adventure, designed for solo travellers only, you will enjoy all that this stunning island has to offer. From ancient Anuradhapura city and the well-preserved Polonnaruwa ruins, to the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic and the impressive Sigiriya rock fortress, Sri Lankan culture spans more than 2000 years and still remains vibrant and alive today. Trek through lush tea plantations, indulge in seafood feasts in quaint fishing villages and dip your toes in the calm, clear waters of Mirissa beach on this all-encompassing adventure for those seeking a unique travel experience.
- Anuradhapura – Bodhi Tree Temple
- Anuradhapura – Bike tour
- Polonnaruwa – Bike Tour
- Dambulla – Cave Temples
- Kandy – Temple of the Tooth entrance
- Sigiriya – Lion Rock
- Kandy – Tea factory visit
- Bandarawela – Cooking demonstration & local meal
- Hill Country trek
- Galle – Walking tour
- Colombo – City tour by bus
- Ride around the ancient ruins of Anuradhapura on a bike tour, cycling through jungle to see the dagobas, palaces and pools of a city abandoned over 1000 years ago.
- Climb the rock fortress of Sigiriya to the ancient ruins that lie atop the 200-metre-high summit and get panoramic views over the surrounding wilderness.
- Explore the divine city of Kandy, mingling with pilgrims at the Temple of the Tooth, touring a tea factory and taking in the views of this lush lakefront town.
- Fall in love with Sri Lankan food and get to know locals during experiences like lunching with a Tamil tea worker and a homecooking demonstration.
- Unwind on the sandy beaches of Mirissa, where the waters are clear and warm, and monkeys play in the swaying palms that line the shores.
Sigiriya - Kandy